If you are interested in bringing over a family member to the United States our New York Immigration attorneys can assist you.

If you are a United States citizen or Green Card holder and have a loved one in a foreign country that you wish to help immigrate to the US, our office can assist you. Our attorneys are prepared to advise you in helping your family member from another country immigrate lawfully.

If approved, your foreign family member will have rights, privileges and responsibilities of a legal permanent resident, including the right to live and work in the U.S., and if certain conditions are met, your loved one may eventually be eligible to become a naturalized citizen.

Issuance of an immigrant visa number by the Department of State’s National Visa Center according to preference:

  • Immediate allotment for parents, spouse and/or unmarried children under the age of 21.
  • First preference for your adult son or daughter if you are a U.S. citizen.
  • Second preference for your spouse if you are a lawful permanent resident and his or her unmarried sons and daughters of any age.
  • Third preference for your married son or daughter if you are a U.S. citizen.
  • Fourth preference for your brother or sister if you are a U.S. citizen and an adult.

New York Immigration Lawyer can Assist with the Family-Based Green Card Process

Schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers who can help your eligible family member fulfill requirements to immigrate to the U.S. as a lawful permanent resident.

How Can We Help you?

Fill out my online form.